2020年7月18日土曜日

FROGGY BAKES A CAKE

 I read “FROGGY BAKES A CAKE”

 Froggy was making a cake in the kitchen for his mother’s birthday. He wanted to make it all by himself. However, he dropped a carton of milk on his foot and broke four or five eggs. Then, he shoved the cake into the oven and blew up the balloons while waiting for it to bake. After he readied all, he called his mother doing farm work outside. He opened the oven door, but the cake exploded. Then he brought a fresh mud pie with a candle and gave it to his mother. She was pleased and her birthday succeeded.

 It was interesting that froggy failed a lot. I thought that it is important not to give up even though I failed many times. I also thought that froggy and his father were very nice to try to please froggy’s mother. I want to try to do the best for my family like froggy.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ER2021#9(0728)

  As humans became more intelligent, they found new and more effective ways to kill. And as people began living in larger groups, they neede...