2020年7月18日土曜日

COYOTE

 I read “COYOTE”

 There was a blue coyote whose nose troubled. He was always in trouble deo to his nose. One day, he saw a flock of crows singing and dancing. The coyote thought if only he could fly. He called the crows and asked them to join him. The crows plucked a feather from their wing and stuck it in the coyote. He sang and dance with the crows and became boastful. However, when the crows flew into the sky, he fell to the ground.

 I hope that the coyote would find his charm points. The crows flying freely in the sky may have seemed so cool for him, but I think he also has a lot of attraction such as his long nose. I think his nose is very cool while he disliked it. I thought it is important for all creatures to be proud of their own goodness, not to imitate others.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ER2021#9(0728)

  As humans became more intelligent, they found new and more effective ways to kill. And as people began living in larger groups, they neede...