2020年7月23日木曜日

BIG MAX AND THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING GIRAFFE

  I read “BIG MAX AND THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING GIRAFFE”

 

 There was Big Max, a detective. One day, the King Punchapillow asked him Max to find his pet giraffe, Jake. Then, they looked for Jake. They found that Jake was playing soccer with many giraffes.

 

 Max was a clever detective, and the animals who cooperated with Max was very kind. I thought it is cute that Jake liked to play soccer. I also thought it was especially interesting that Max flew in the sky only with his umbrella when he moved far because it is impossible in the real world. I wish I could fly with an umbrella like him.


New Vocabulary

 giraffe=キリン spout=を吹き出す、噴出する、噴水 snop=ポキンと折れる


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ER2021#9(0728)

  As humans became more intelligent, they found new and more effective ways to kill. And as people began living in larger groups, they neede...